Today, thanks to the generous folks over at Circulon, we’re giving away a Circulon Symmetry 12-Inch Covered Essentials Pan! A fun chance to win something sweet before total holiday madness begins. Be sure to read a little more about it, check them out on Facebook, and scroll down to enter the giveaway! Good luck!
There are two things a chef is mainly obsessed with: their knives and their pots & pans. No chef wants a random cook to use his/her knife, ever. And our skin crawls when we see someone using the wrong utensil with our pans. In kitchens, we tend to cook on all kinds of pans, but take special care with our non-stick cookware, which is essentially used for omelets and crepes. We hand wash the items and dry them by hand as well. But not with this awesome Circulon pan – it’s dishwasher safe and metal utensil safe, so no worries!
Here are some details about the pan:
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel
- The pan’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Food Release System of circles to reduce surface abrasion
- The DuPont Autograph® advanced 3-layer nonstick offers easy cleanup both inside and out
- A dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp
- The shatter-resistant glass lid allows food to be monitored while locking in heat and moisture
- Dishwasher-safe essential pan is oven safe to 400°F