These pork chops scream fall! Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops Stuffed with Cheese & Apples should grace your table at least once these season, if not weekly! Cheese and bacon, what could be better?!
These pork chops will change the way you make pork chops – forever. We’ve got a few of the best things in the world happening in this recipe:
- something is wrapped in bacon
- something is stuffed with cheese
And that something is the same one thing – which makes it doubly delicious! After working all summer long, our fall recipe repertoire narrows down to one word: simple. We’re exhausted, but we still want delicious meals. These pork chops are stuffed with some of my favorite Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and thin slices of Gala apples. Take that stuffed chop and then wrap it in bacon, roast it over some potatoes and apples, and you’ve got a meal in 45 minutes!
Plus, roasting these pork chops over potatoes and apples creates an instant meal. The pork fat seeps into the potatoes and apples, making them lusciously delicious. Served with these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Butterscotch Sauce, it’s a holiday meal in October!
I hope you love these bacon wrapped pork chops!
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Dubliner cheese, thickly sliced
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 potatoes, diced with skin
- 1 apple, diced with skin
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove excess fat from the sides of pork chops. Make a slice on the side of the pork chop to create a small pocket. Stuff with cheese and apple slices.
- Wrap each pork chop with two slices of bacon.
- Toss diced apples and potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place the pork chops on top of the apples and potatoes. Drizzle and season with more olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until bacon is crispy and pork chops are cooked through. If you'd like extra crispy bacon, broil the pork chops for the last 4 minutes. Enjoy!