Coconut Hibiscus Granita
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- 3 tablespoons Wild Hibiscus syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- To serve: your favorite liqueur such as St. Germain
- Whisk together coconut water, Wild Hibiscus syrup, vanilla extract, and lime juice. Pour into shallow baking dish and freeze for an hour.
- After the first initial hour, scrape the pan using a fork every 30 minutes. After 2 hours, small ice crystals should have formed.
- Drizzle with your favorite liqueur, top with fresh berries and Wild Hibiscus flower petals. Serve immediately.
Here are more Frozen Treat Week recipes: Lavender Lemon Curd Frozen Yogurt from Nutmeg Nanny Peanut Butter Cup Ripple Ice Cream from Eats Well With Others Elvis Frozen Bananas from Foodie with Family Sweet and Sour Cherry Yogurt Pops from The Baker Chick Ice Cream Sundae with Roasted Cherries from Cook the Story Almost-Instant Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Soft Serve from an Edible Mosaic Raspberry and Riesling Sorbet Float from Sweet Remedy Homemade Cookies & Cream Ice Cream from Chocolate & Carrots Andes Mint Pudding Pops from Rachel Cooks