Nutella blueberry stuffed French toast is the brunch of champions! A delicious combination of chocolate-hazelnut spread and fresh blueberries, stuffed inside of flavorful French toast. Your mouth was meant for this deliciousness, and this weekend’s morning breakfast is calling you!
I hope you love this Nutella blueberry stuffed French toast recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- freshly grated nutmeg, to taste
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 4 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside while you prepare bread.
- Slather Nutella on the insides of bread slices and sprinkle blueberries to form a single layer on the bread. Press slices together to form a "sandwich".
- Heat a small skillet with butter. Dip Nutella & Blueberry bread into french toast batter, coating both sides. Drop into hot skillet and cook until brown. Flip and cook on other side. Keep warm in the oven if making a larger batch.
- Serve with powdered sugar and bacon.