Here’s my recipe for Citrus Elderflower Rose Tonic, using the Hibiscus Flowers in Rose Syrup and a touch of St. Germain.
- 8 large, fresh strawberries, sliced
- 24 ounces Tangerine juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 2 ounces Elderflower syrup
- 4 tablespoons Hibiscus Syrup and Flowers (in Rose Syrup)
- Cubed Ice
- Extra fresh strawberries, sliced
- Slice berries and add them to the blender with the tangerine juice and lemon zest. Blend until smooth.
- Strain and stir in vodka, elderflower syrup, and hibiscus syrup. Reserve until ready to serve.
- Shake before serving, serve over ice and top with a floating rose hibiscus flower and sliced strawberry.
Want to win all of the above? Here’s how to enter (please leave a comment for each action completed!): Answer: Have you ever cooked, baked, or tasted anything hibiscus flavored? What was it? Follow @WildHibiscusCo and @nella22 on Twitter Subscribe to my RSS Feed Follow Cooking with Books via Email Tweet the following: Have you ever eaten Hibiscus Flowers? Enter to win a gift set from @WildHibiscusCo via @nella22! http://bit.ly/Q4hoPH The comments are the official entry, there is no purchase necessary, void where prohibited. US mailing addresses only. One (1) winner will be chosen randomly. Prize will be shipped by Wild Hibiscus Company. The contest ends Sunday, August 5th, 2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern time. The winner will be announced on Monday, August 6th, via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.