One of my favorite discoveries among local products this summer on Martha’s Vineyard is Chilmark Coffee’s Menemsha Mud cold brewed coffee. Packaged in a sleek glass bottle with a stunning label, it makes for the perfect drink to bring to picnics, outdoor parties, or just to enjoy in the comfort of your own home! Here’s what Todd Christy (owner and roaster), has to say about it:
This is cold brewed premium coffee; coffee roasted to exacting profile and taste; ground to a medium coarse grind; steeped for 24 hours in wonderful crystal clear Chilmark water at 48 degrees; filtered twice and bottled in our beautiful flip-top bottles; add ice to an elegant glass and pour over this cold brew.
- Instead of baking it in a springform pan, I baked it in loaf pans. Worked just as well!
- Rather than using instant espresso, I of course used Menemsha Mud Espresso for both the cake and the glaze.
- For the glaze, I did a mixture of confectioner’s sugar and Menemsha Mud Espresso.
- Comment and tell me what your favorite brunch item is!
- Visit the Chilmark Coffee online store and tell me what product you love the most!
- Follow @BettyRosbottom on Twitter
- Follow @ChilmarkCoffee on Twitter
- Follow @Nella22 on Twitter
- Tweet the following message: Enter to win @BettyRosbottom’s new cookbook, Sunday Brunch via @nella22, thanks to @ChronicleBooks: http://bit.ly/MgdLDd
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
The comments are the official entry, there is no purchase necessary, void where prohibited. US mailing addresses only. One (1) winner will be chosen randomly. Prize will be shipped by Chronicle Books. The contest ends Sunday, July 15th, 2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern time. The winner will be announced on Monday, July 18th, via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a review copy of Sunday Brunch by Betty Rosbottom; opinions are always 100% my own, coffee addictions included!