Welcome to Week #2 of “A Tasty and Healthy New Year Resolution Challenge” hosted by California Olive Ranch and Bob’s Red Mill. Last week we kicked off things with a Lemon & Thyme Cookie topped with a Roasted RedPepper spread, plus 11 other delicious appetizers brought to the party by my Virtual Potluck friends!
- In a medium pot, simmer both the cranberry juice and Grande Whole Grains Blend for about an hour over medium low heat. The grains will absorb all the liquid and fluff up.
- In the meantime, chop all your dried fruit and make your dressing. Whisk the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Remove whole grains from pot and spread on large plate to cool. When cool, toss with dried fruits and nuts. Add dressing just before serving and re-season if needed.
- Serve alongside a grilled piece of fish as dinner or have as a snack to recharge energy.
- Visit either Bob’s Red Mill or California Olive Ranch Facebook pages and retrieve this week’s Virtual Potluck code word. Then use that code word in a sentence in the comments section of this blog post.
- Follow BRM on Twitter
- Follow COR on Twiter
- Follow VirtualPotluck on Twitter
- Tweet the following: “
Win with @Bobs_Red_Mill & @CA_EVOO via @nella22 #virtualpotluckhttp://bit.ly/w2hr84
- More Blogs, More Ways to Win: Get additional entries in each week’s giveaways by visiting our host blog and finding other participating VP bloggers sites to comment on.