Remember when I made Tangerine & Elderflower Bubbles with fresh squeezed tangerines using the TakeyaUSA juicer? Well, as faith would have it, I’m now sharing another TakeyaUSA product, their Tea Brewer.
And mind you, it’s not only for brewing tea, but I’ll be using this to steep cider with mulling spices. Imagine pouring hot apple cider in it and loading the infuser with orange peels, cinnamon sticks, cloves and a dash of nutmeg? Perfect winter beverage to bring out and share with your guests, watching the cider steep and enjoying some holiday cookies!
From their website:
Tea lovers will adore this award winning tea maker designed to brew any kind of tea; loose-leaf, bagged or flowering teas. Teas are placed into the tea infuser which is attached to a removable, rotating lid. Hot water is then poured into the Tea Maker pitcher and the lid with the tea infuser is screwed into place. Tea is then brewed in full view, making it easy to gauge the strength of the tea. Takeya’s full line of Tea Makers are made from BPA free AcraGlass™ that offers glass-like clarity that doesn’t stain or retain odors and is dishwasher safe.
- Airtight twist top lid
- AcraGlass™ is BPA free & food safe
- Brews loose leaf, flowering or bagged teas
- Stain, cloud & odor proof
- Removable rotating infuser
Enter to win your own Takeya Tea Brewer for the holidays!
How to Enter (5 entries, please leave a comment for EACH entry):
- Head on over to the Takeya website and tell me another of their products you’d love.
- Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (button on the right side with the small faces of you!)
- Follow @TakeyaUSA on Twitter
- Follow @Nella22 on Twitter
- Tweet the following message “Get brewing and enter to win a @TakeyaUSA 24 oz. Tea Maker via @nella22 http://bit.ly/vFQL9j #giveaway“
Have you entered our other giveaways? Make sure to stop by each one for more chances to win!
- Win a Seventh Generation set and Le Creuset Casserole Dish
- Win a copy of the new “I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook Around the World”
- If you love cheese, you can win a basket of Ile de France Cheese here!
- Win a copy of the new Food52 Cookbook!