The holiday season is upon us and you know what that means? ENDLESS dirty dishes! Let me just ask you this? Have you ever played the Dishwasher Game? It’s a game I play with myself: see how much I can load into the dishwasher. Sometimes, I even amaze myself! But other times, I realize I can’t run everything in the dishwasher, and some of the more delicate serving-ware has to be hand-washed, so that’s where Seventh Generation comes in. Here’s some information about why it’s so amazing:
- Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power. Your tableware will be left fresh and ready to serve your next home cooked meal.
- With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
Here are the smells available:
- Fresh Citrus & Ginger: hand picked Sicilian lemons, because the Sicilians say that if it’s not grown in Sicily, it’s not a lemon!
- Free & Clear: for those who prefer unscented, but still non-toxic and hypo-allergenic!
- Lemongrass & Clementine Zest: Clementines are harvested in Calabria, Italy
- Lavender Floral & Mint: lavender fields are in Drôme Provençale, France, and harvested in their peak of the season (July-August)
Don’t they all sound delicious? Well, my favorite of all is the Lemongrass & Clementine, because the citrus just perks up my day, even though I am doing dishes and doing dishes is never fun! The touch of lemongrass adds an extra, but different citrus smell that reminds me of Asian soups.
Thanks to My Blog Spark and Seventh Generation, today one Cooking with Books reader will have the opportunity to win an amazing gift set of Seventh Generation Dish Liquids and a gorgeous Le Creuset© casserole dish, plus a few extra goodies!
This is the perfect set to get you threw the holidays and enjoy some cooking in this casserole dish. You could use it to make a leftover breakfast casserole and while it bakes, you can bribe your loved ones to do the dishes with this amazing smelling dish liquid.
Your Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack will include:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish from Le Creuset©
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
Giveaway information: Deadline is December 16th, Noon Eastern Time. US mailing addresses only. How to Enter (4 entries, please leave a comment for EACH entry):
- Answer this question: Which of the Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties are you most interested in trying?
- Follow Seventh Generation on Twitter
- Follow Nella22 on Twitter
- Tweet the following and come back and tell me you did: Enter to win @LeCreuset & @SeventhGen giveaway set via @nella22! http://bit.ly/vPH1tM
Below you’ll find some Facebook pages, that although are not extra entries, will help you stay updated with holiday giveaways and recipe sharing!
- Like the Seventh Generation Facebook Page and share which of the natural dish liquid varieties you are most interested in trying or which essential oil sourcing site you would be most excited to visit
- Like the Cooking with Books on Facebook Page
- Like the Virtual Potluck Facebook Page
And don’t miss out on entering the Nature Makes Perfect Scents Sweepstakes hosted by Seventh Generation and you’ll have a chance to win a trip for 2 to Frane, Italy or Vermont, your choice!
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.