This Everything Bagel & Avocado Breakfast Toast showcases my new favorite variety of Hood Cottage Cheese, their new Everything Bagel Seasoning flavor!
A quick and easy breakfast I love having when my mornings are busy and I know I’ll need energy. When I need a snack to hold me over until lunch, this breakfast toast is it.
Toasted sourdough bread dolloped with Hood Cottage Cheese with Everything Bagel Seasoning, topped with creamy avocado, fresh sprouts, and an extra sprinkling of everything bagel seasoning, and you’ve got a high-protein snack that’s delicious and made in under 5 minutes!
Made of quality ingredients with an exciting variety of flavors, I love how Hood has embraced our millennial cultural love for the everything bagel seasoning mix.
Hood Cottage Cheese is made of quality ingredients in an exciting variety of flavors; plain, sweet or savory.
● All Hood Cottage Cheese flavors are made with real fruit, herbs and vegetables for the most delicious tasting cottage cheese in the dairy aisle.
● Hood Cottage Cheese is carefully blended to ensure a balanced flavor of sweet and creamy or savory and creamy.
● Hood Cottage Cheese comes in an assortment of sizes (from single-serve to shareable), all of which are high in protein to satisfy your hunger and your taste buds.
● Hood Cottage Cheese is available in the dairy aisle of grocery stores across New England and the New York Metro area. Find the closest retailer to you with the Hood Store Locator at www.hood.com.
Everything Bagel & Avocado Breakfast Toast
- ¼ loaf whole wheat artisan bread
- 1 each avocado
- ½ cup Hood Cottage Cheese with Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 handful sprouts
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning mix
- Slice the bread to your preferred size and toast.
- Place sliced avocado on top, sprouts, and then dollop ¼ cup of Hood Cottage Cheese with Everything Bagel Seasoning on top.
- Sprinkle with additional everything bagel seasoning mix and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Hood Cottage Cheese! Thank you for supporting brands that make it possible for me to bring you this delicious content.
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? I want to see it! Follow Cooking with Books on Instagram, take a photo, and tag me in it. I love to know what you are making and how you made this recipe your own!