Please take 30 secs to vote for my berry love entry over at Driscoll’s! Follow this link. Thank you!
Don’t you wish you would’ve started a count of how many cookies you’d bake during the holiday months? I can honestly say I haven’t baked as much as some of you all, but I’m well in the hundreds, and that’s without even really counting! Surely after all this baking, your supplies will need to be restocked, so keep on reading on how to enter our giveaway!
- Florecitas de Chocolate KISSES®, delicious cookies topped with HERSHEY’S® KISSES® Chocolate
- Bolitas Mágicas KISSES®, delicious cookies rolled in powdered sugar
- Polvorones de Limón y Coco, for those who prefer lemon and coconut fruit flavors
- Galletas de Chocolate HERSHEY’S® y Menta, for a hint of mint
- Galletas de azúcar, a classic recipe
- Cuernitos de HERSHEY’S® HUGS & KISSES®
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately press chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.
Your prize pack will contain: (1) bag of HERSHEY’S® KISSES® Chocolates (1) can of HERSHEY’S® Cocoa (1) $10 Visa Gift Card for the purchase of additional recipe ingredients Apron Mixing Bowl How to Enter (Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry); Deadline is December 26th at noon EST! US Mailing Addresses only. Mandatory Entry: Visit Hershey’s Kitchens and tell me one recipe you’d like to make Answer this question: What do they like to bake during this joyous time of the year? Follow @HersheysKisses on Twitter Follow @Nella22 on Twitter Tweet the following message “Enter to win Chocolate + more thanks to @HersheysKisses and #MyBlogSpark via @nella22 http://bit.ly/vnRKep #giveaway PLS RT #cookieHQ” Become a Google Connect Follower (right-hand side bar on blog)
Disclosure: The Hershey’s product, information, recipes, and prize pack have been provided by The Hershey Company through MyBlogSpark. Recipe reprinted with permission of MyBlogSpark and Hershey’s.