Salmon BLT with Honey Mustard Spread is a lunch you’re going to crave! Nothing is simpler, yet tastier, than a classic BLT sandwich. Today, I’ve made you one that might just be the best way to eat a BLT: with salmon and the new Sabra Spreads!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sabra and their Sabra Tastemakers program, which I am happy to be a part of for the past couple of years. All opinions are my own, as always.
A good sandwich is pretty much what I want in life, at all times. Maybe it’s the carb-addict in me or the condiment lover, but there’s something about sandwiches that is so damn gratifying! It’s that first bite or (that last bite!) that makes it all worth it and this Salmon BLT with Honey Mustard Spread might just become a favorite.
A classic BLT is obviously bacon, lettuce, and tomato. A slathering of mayonnaise rounds it out. Simple enough. Bu this recipe today introduces a tasty protein like salmon and instead of mayonnaise, we are using the one of the new Sabra Spreads in Honey Mustard that packs delicious taste and fresh ingredients. Oh and it’s also 75% less fat than mayo, so much much better for your. Another thing I love is that it’s in a convenient squeeze bottle – not those huge tubs like mayo comes in and takes way too much space in my fridge. These squeeze bottle line up like little soldiers ready for war (or sandwiches!)
Available in three flavors – Garlic Herb, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper & Honey Mustard, I paired the honey mustard with the Salmon BLT because I wanted to kick up the flavors bit more – these spreads make a sandwich go from good to great in one slathering. Some additional facts about these spreads:
- First line of refrigerated spreads from Sabra that are made with Hummus
- All three varieties are vegan, kosher, gluten-free, and non-dairy, contain 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol and are made with the best quality ingredients
Go forth and check out these spreads – they are the first of its kind to hit grocery stores, available in the deli section! And check out more information on the Sabra website – let’s eat (sandwiches)!
I hope you enjoy this salmon BLT recipe! Use some extra honey mustard spread… you won’t regret it!
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread
- 1 squeeze bottle Sabra Spread Honey Mustard
- ½ pound of bacon, cooked
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Boston bibb lettuce, about 4-6 leaves
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and cook on a baking tray in the oven at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bread in half and slather with Sabra Spread.
- Layer the salmon, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Cut into four sandwiches and serve with a salad alongside it.