25 edible Valentine’s Day gifts, because every sweetheart deserves something sweet to eat!
This Valentine’s Day, instead of heading to the stores and shops with hundreds of other people doing the same, challenge yourself to make sweet treats for your sweethearts!
The 25 edible Valentine’s Day gift ideas below are easy to make, yet will impress the gift recipient.
Take the time to make something delicious with your own hands, and they’ll appreciate you all the more for it!
Cookies + Treats
- Bacon Chocolate Chips Cookies, by Cooking with Books.
- Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies, by The Kitchen is My Playground.
- Dipped Conversation Hearts Krispies Treats, by Snappy Gourmet.
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Spritz Cookies, by Cooking with Books.
- Red Velvet Puppy Chow, by Dinners Dishes and Desserts.
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars, by Chocolate Moosey.
- Valentine’s Day Doughnut Cupcakes, by Lailley’s Kitchen.
- Valentine’s Day Peek-A-Boo Pound Cake, by Very Culinary.
- Heart Shaped Strawberry Empanadas, by Muy Bueno Cooking.
- Red Heart Valentine’s Day Cookies, by Tammilee Tips.
Chocolates + Confections
- Salted Chocolate Stour Truffles, by The Beeroness.
- Prosecco Soaked Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries, by Everyday Maven.
- Chocolate Dipped Oranges with Sea Salt, by The Lemon Bowl.
- Cookie Dough Truffles, by Shockingly Delicious.
- Brazilian Chocolate Truffles, by Cooking with Books.
- Raspberry Chocolate Truffles, by The Kitchen is My Playground.
- Meyer Lemon Filled Chocolates, by The View from Great Island.
- Chocolate Whiskey Toffee Truffles, by Beyond Frosting.
- Microwave Chocolate Fudge, by Cooking with Books.
- Strawberry Shortcake Truffles, by Chocolate Moosey.
- Peanut Butter Caramel Truffles, by Overtime Cook.
- Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Truffles, by Ari’s Menu.
- Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark, by Life Love & Sugar.
- Raspberry Mocha Chocolate Truffles, by Lemons for Lulu.
- Peanut Butter Cups, by Cupcakes and Kale Chips.