Simple recipes are at times the best, like this Ham, Brie & Strawberry Sliders that will have your friends and family begging for more!
As you can tell by my latest recipes, our love for pork products goes above and beyond anything else. These Ham, Brie & Strawberry Sliders are the last recipe in a series of recipe creations I made for my latest client, Smithfield. You can check them out below:
- Need a quick dinner idea? Almond Crusted Pork Loin with Red Wine Raisins
- Love cookies and bacon? Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Craving a cheesy, savory snack? Ham and Cheese Empanadas
These sliders are the ultimate game day food, but works perfectly for a brunch, a luncheon, or even a quick dinner alongside some greens. The addition of Brie to the sliders creates an air of “fancy” around them, making them perfect to serve to friends! Using Smithfield’s Hickory Smoked Premium Quarter Boneless Sliced Ham, these sliders became my husband’s favorite snack while watching hockey games.
Go ahead, make these Ham, Brie, & Strawberry Sliders and watch them disappear in minutes! Be sure to check out all the other delicious products Smithfield has to offer, as well as follow them on Twitter and give them a like on Facebook to stay updated on more recipe ideas. And remember – Flavor Hails from Smithfield!
Ham, Brie, & Strawberry Sliders
- 6 slider buns sliced in half
- 6 slices Smithfield's Hickory Smoked Premium Quarter Boneless Sliced Ham
- 6 thick slices fresh Brie cheese
- 6 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Layer the slider buns with the ham slices, Brie cheese, and a good slathering of the strawberry preserves.
- Heat a skillet and melt the butter in it. Place sliders in melted butter and toast on both sides, until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with my professional relationship with Smithfield. Thank you for supporting brands that allow me to bring you exceptional content and recipes.