Our Spiced Apple Smoothie is packed with great apple flavor and healthy spices, all coming together to celebrate #Smoovember hosted by Hamilton Beach! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Hamilton Beach.
This November we’ve partnered up with Hamilton Beach to review their blenders, specifically their Single-Serve Blender. As a couple on the go, whether it’s to work a 16-hour day at the restaurant or headed on a new travel adventure, we are always in search of appliances and products that make our life just a little easier but still delicious!
And this Single-Serve Blender does just that! Since we’re not a family of five but a family of just the two of us, we definitely love the size not only of the blender jar (perfect for one smoothie!) but we love the little amount of space it takes up on our countertop. It’s a tiny appliance but it certainly does the job. When I opened the box, I was doubtful that this small piece of equipment could deliver a creamy smoothie – but this blender certainly changed my mind! As you can see below, my first attempt I decided to not fill the blender jar all the way, fearing it would not blend all of the ingredients but boy, was I wrong! After I snapped this picture, I crammed another banana and extra yogurt in there for a full glass!
A little more about Hamilton Beach (who by the way has been making blenders for the past HUNDRED years!): Where Good Thinking® and good value intersect. As one of the country’s leading distributors of small kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. sells over 35 million appliances every year.
Some of our favorite functions and qualities of this Single-Serve Blender:
- Stainless steel blades can handle the toughest of jobs from frozen fruit to ice
- One-touch blending makes it easy for everyone to use
- Small footprint on countertop (great for tiny kitchens like ours!)
- Travel lids that lets us drink from the jar (no need to dirty another glass!)
Spiced Apple Smoothie
- 1 medium banana peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Autumn Spice Blend
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy.