Pumpkin pie smoothie goodness is just what you’ll want for a quick and easy breakfast this fall! It’s packed with real pumpkin puree, wholesome dairy products, a touch of honey, and lots of fall spices.
Most mornings, after I’ve added enough caffeine to my body and if I have an extra ten minutes before heading into work, I make myself a smoothie with whatever I have on hand. Normally, I try to have frozen bananas (peel and chop the banana before freezing) in individual containers for easy portioning in the freezer. Frozen bananas give smoothies a creamy texture and natural sweetness!
I’m also assuming you have started to secretly stash cans of pumpkin puree, right? I can’t be the only one doing it. RIGHT?! As we all know, come the week of Thanksgiving, you’ll need to make Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie, and you’ll only see an empty spot on the store shelves where the pumpkin puree used to be.
Let this be your reminder to go out today and purchase a few cans. You can thank me later by sending me a pie in the mail.
I hope you enjoy your pumpkin pie smoothie!
- 1 small container Chobani Plain or Honey (6 ounces)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Honey
- 1 cup milk (whole milk, soy milk, almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon total of: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with an extra dose of ground cinnamon!
If you could blend pumpkin puree with anything else, what would you blend it with? Leave comments below!