Today I’m happy to introduce you to Nan Gibbons, better known as @HealthNut2011! As everyone now, we also met on Twitter and since then have developed a lovely twittership! She’s the administrator over at Eat Breathe Blog, which focuses on healthy eating and fitness, something we ALL need more of! Check out her delicious #goaterie recipe, follow her on Twitter and “like” them on Facebook! Take it away Nan!
- Combine the curry powder, onions, scallions, salt, pepper, chilies, ginger, thyme and half a cup of water in a blender. Add more water if the ingredients do not mix well.
- Rub the mixture into the cubes of meat, let marinade in the fridge overnight.
- Scrape the marinade off the meat and save for later.
- Add the meat and butter to a frying pan and brown gently.
- Place the meat in a saucepan and add the potatoes, carrots and marinade, then add enough water to cover the meat.
- Bring to a boil then let simmer until the meat is tender (this should take 1 – 1.5 hrs.).
- Serve with white rice.
Great #goaterie post, and if you’re still craving goat, check out my recipe for Curried Goat Phyllo Triangles. Thanks again to Nan for guest posting and sharing great ideas with us!