Today on this edition of Beauty for Foodies, we are talking about a beauty brand that’s inspired by “wise plants and wild hearts” – Kaliks Collective. Learn why their products are some of the best in the industry and how they perform in every day life!
Discovering new brands and products is always a balance – I want to try as many new products and see what’s good out there, so I can recommend them to you; but at the same time, want to stick to my regular routines for the sake of my own sanity! But I’m here to tell you that – who cares about my sanity when I can support small businesses, discover new brands, and tell you (my darling, beauty and skin conscience audience) all about it?!
I’m slightly kidding. But in all honestly, discovering and using a new brand, created by a creative woman in the beauty industry, fills me with joy and that’s the feeling I got when I received this package from Kaliks Collective and their founder, Allison. First, a little about her:
Allison is a certified western Herbalist, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, yoga instructor and holistic wellness advocate who brings years of experience in integrating comprehensive modalities such as functional nutrition, herbalism, meditation, reiki and yoga.
So, it’s safe to say she definitely know what she’s doing and has created some incredible products I tested out for the past few months, so keep reading to discover them for yourself!
I’ve always said that healthy skin starts from within. Whenever someone asks me for my best skincare tip, I always reply with another question: “Are you drinking enough water?” Hydration is key in having great skin, so healthy skin really does start from within and what you are feeding your body. This herbal beauty tea “provides a hearty dose of vitamins and minerals while supporting healthy function of the liver, lymph, kidneys, gut, hormones, nervous and immune systems.”
This tea has become a favorite of mine and I’m almost out of it – that’s how incredible it is. The ingredients are hands down everything you need for beautiful skin:
- Organic Spearmint, contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, antimicrobial and circulation enhancing properties;
- Organic Burdock Root, gentle and effective for treating inflammatory skin issues, clearing toxins and reducing inflammation;
- Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil), highly praised for its ability to calm and relieve anxiety, strengthen immune health, reduce inflammation, and balance cortisol and blood sugar levels;
- Organic Gota Kula, a smart remedy for strengthening and healing connective tissue and collagen;
- Organic Red Clover Blossom, very nutritious and high in minerals, including calcium and can also support hormonal and bone health with its mild phytoestrogen properties;
- Organic Oat Straw, rich in calcium, magnesium and iron along with supportive B vitamins and silica
- Organic Nettle Leaf, chock full of vitamins and minerals–calcium, magnesium, potassium, silica and chlorophyll
- Organic Rose Petals, nerve-calming, mood-enhancing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, hypnotic, analgesic and astringent.
Order this herbal beauty tea today and you’ll understand why it’s so important to feed your skin from within.
Up next, this facial cleanser that’s more than a cleaner and that’s why I love it so – I’m a minimal when it comes to my routine and if a product works as a cleanser, mask, and scrub, that’s all I am going to need in life to clean my skin! Plus, check out these ingredients and head over to their site for more information on them.
- Certified Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
- Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul)
- Certified Organic Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder
- Certified Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Powder
- Certified Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Powder
- Certified Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Powder
- Certified Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder
- Certified Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose) Petal Powder
Like I said, this cleanser is best for those looking to save steps in their beauty routine! Overall, this is a beauty brand I definitely have fallen in love with. Kaliks Collective I just the type of brand I love promoting, because of all they stand for, and what they do to feed our skin on the inside and out!
Disclosure: This post features products received for editorial consideration. I only recommend products I personally test and love. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible!