As much as I love summer, nothing gets me more excited about fall than football season – and it’s not because of my endless love for that New England team, but more for the food. Like these Sweet and Spicy Glazed Wings – classic, perfectly sweet with just a hint of spice.
Game day is approaching and here in New England we are getting ready by putting together all our game day recipes and football food ideas – because what’s more important than football to New Englanders? Football food! Whether you are simmering a batch of my five ingredient chili or sriracha shrimp cheese dip.
But what’s the best football food? WINGS. And these Sweet and Spicy Glazed Wings are just what you need while watching the game, alongside a roll of Bounty Paper Towels. Because let’s be honest, wings are probably one of the messiest foods to eat, so make sure you’re prepared to clean up any messes or sticky fingers! Finger-licking appetizer recipes like these wings are going to make your guests want more – I love using the Bounty Select-A-Size and cutting, folding, and stacking them next to the wings.
Bounty is more absorbent, so the roll can last 50% longer – which is great because I hate running out of paper towels when I have guests over. Focus on the game, not the fumbles with 2x more absorbent Bounty at your side!
- 2 pounds wings
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a sheet tray with foil.
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients and dump wings in.
- Marinate for up to an hour, then remove with tongs and place wings on sheet tray.
- Bake until golden brown, while brushing with extra marinade every 10 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and ranch dressing!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Bounty, which I use every day in our own home. Opinions, as always, are 100% my own!