This might just be the perfect seasonal coffee drink – forget pumpkin spice! Chocolate Hazelnut Lattes are what dreams are made of this year!
Warming up with a sweet drink during the fall and winter is one of my favorite activities. And when it involves any kind of hazelnut spread, well – I’m all in! When browsing “Something Sweet“, the latest cookbook by my food blogging friend Miriam Pascal of Overtime Cook, I stopped in my tracks when I saw this recipe for a Chocolate Hazelnut Latte!
I love those this book is perfect for the novice or expert baker, with recipes that are gorgeously photographed, desserts and treats for every occasion. Plus, everything is made with accessible ingredients and the instructions are incredibly simple to follow! Miriam includes baking, holiday, and party guides as well – making my life 100% simpler!
Now go ahead and buy her book! In the meantime, whisk this latte up and slowly sip this delightful drink. Take a deep breathe and rejoice in the joy that is chocolate + coffee.
- 1 shot espresso
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- ¾ cup milk
- sugar and whipped cream, optional
- Combine espresso and chocolate hazelnut spread in a cup; stir until chocolate is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Heat milk in microwave or with a foamer; add to coffee mixture. Sweeten to taste.
- Optional: top with unsweetened whipped cream
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book, but was under no obligation to post about it. Opinions and pure love for this book are 100% my own.