What’s better than sending three food bloggers cookies in the mail? Bacon. Duh. But seriously, sending things via snail mail is probably one of my favorite things in the world (after bacon.) What’s better than SENDING them? RECEIVING them!! Thanks to Cafeterra for the delicious everything and to A Recipe Junkie for the Butter “Crack” Cookies! But more of that in a moment, here’s a run through of how I packaged these Chocolate Chocolate Chippers and then the recipe adapted from The Treats Truck Cookbook! A huge shout out to Lindsay from Love & Olive Oil and to Julie from The Little Kitchen for making this event so successful and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a cookie sheet with some Pam or cover in parchment.
- Combine all your dry ingredients. Toss with milk chocolate chips.
- Add the butter, milk and vanilla until a dough forms.
- Rest for 30 minutes. (You can also bake them right away, they just spread less when rested.)
- Roll into small balls, pat down and bake until cookies are still soft, but set. Enjoy!